D12dev API Policy (Developer policy)Effective Date: January 12th, 2019
D12dev’s API is an experimental work in progress; changes will be frequent and potentially breaking. By using the Chartopia API at this time, you acknowledge the unstable nature of the D12dev API.
As an experimental API, D12dev makes no guarantee on the uptime of the API. There is also no formal technical support for the API.
- Usage of the API shall not violate any of the terms set out in D12dev terms and conditions. Of note:
- Don’t sell the data made available through the API.
- Adhere to all copyright.
- Don’t attempt to reverse engineer the code.
- Any usage that exceeds reasonable data limits to the server, will result in the API being taken offline and the service halted for an indeterminate duration.
- Do not cache, or otherwise store D12dev data beyond the context of being able to run your application. For example:
- Don’t store data that may be altered or deleted over time.
- Don’t store data for the purposes of creating long term data saves/backups.
- Don’t save data for offline use.
- Don’t combine D12dev data with non-D12dev data in such a way that the two can not be easily distinguishable.
We want to help the community make great tools, so please provide the users with the best possible experience when using D12dev data.
- Keep modifications of available data to a minimum.
- Respect the intent of the data made available.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
This document was last updated on January 12th, 2019